The Company: This is an established division of a global healthcare provider. My client is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide and they have invested heavily in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health.
The role: Selling a market leading brand of contact lenses to Independent and multiple retailers. You will be responsible for territory/account management and all sales within your region.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Great benefits.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work for a global market leader.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Oxfordshire
Products: Contact lenses
Experience in a sales role within a customer focused environment is essential, as is a proven track record for achieving targets and delivering success. Any prior experience of the optical industry would be an advantage.
- Achieve agreed sales revenue, distribution and product mix targets (both annual and cyclical) across all customer channels (Independent, Regional and National Optical Retailers).
- Deliver key sales force effectiveness measures as agreed in annual territory plan; including calls per day, customer facing time, and effective coverage and frequency of customer base.
- Demonstrate accurate and timely reporting including the use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Utilisation of the company’s adopted selling tools and materials to ensure consistent clinical, commercial and category messages are effectively communicated to customers.
- Demonstrate effective behaviours and performance against the company's competencies.
- Meets objectives agreed within personal development plan as agreed with Area Sales Manager.
- Effective territory planning and preparation: Use all available sales and share data to plan and execute journey plan to capitalize on the business growth opportunities across all categories, channels and customer segments.
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and up to date product and clinical knowledge of the portfolio, undertaking and passing regular clinical and selling skills assessments.
- Convince the business decision makers and eye care practitioners of the clinical and commercial superiority of the range of products; and in persuading them to be proactive in their promotion and prescribing of the brand.