The Company: My client is among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
The Position: We offer you a position where you will be responsible for developing, deploying and measuring demand generation Eloqua campaigns specific to Operating Unit (OU) business imperatives. You will be working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams and the Digital Marketing and Marketing Services Team.
Who Should Apply?
- Driven, dynamic individuals with experience of Marketing Automation
Basic salary: to £50,000
Area working: Either Galway (Ireland) or Watford based
- Business degree, marketing degree or a related field.
- Expert in Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform and CRM: Salesforce.com.
- Strong experience in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment.
- Experience in project/program management.
- Experience with digital analytics.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing.
- Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job.
- Strong experience with campaign localization process and deployment.
- Sales & Marketing experience in medical device or Healthcare industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English language.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (+MS office programs).
- Experience with GDPR.
You will be responsible for developing, deploying and measuring demand generation Eloqua campaigns specific to Operating Unit (OU) business imperatives. You will be working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams and the Digital Marketing and Marketing Services Team. Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding the context for promotion campaigns within the overall marketing strategy and the customer journey
- Using briefing documents for each campaign to record the campaign objectives and KPIs.
- Identifying the target audiences and builds segments on Eloqua.
- Creating master campaigns by leveraging scalable email templates and support campaigns localization.
- Managing a busy schedule of campaigns.
- Managing lead routing process from Eloqua to Salesforce.com, including lead capture, lead nurturing, lead conversion, and lead queuing.
- Designing and manages additional digital marketing tactics (i.e. paid advertising, Social Media) to support marketing automation campaigns for lead generation
- Supporting the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize campaign performanceCreating knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensures these are shared with internal stakeholders.
- Supporting training related to automated demand generation and lead management.
- Analysing and optimizes campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Supporting marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.