The company: Discover the combined impact of cutting-edge technology, real-time information, personally delivered service and best-practice training. They deliver infection prevention solutions to ensure healthy environments for patients and healthcare providers. They provide solutions from hand and skin hygiene to patient and operating room environmental hygiene, leading to improved outcomes, operating efficiencies and increased patient satisfaction.
As a respected leader in healthcare, they foster collaboration to create innovative solutions that improve health outcomes and keep patients safe. They are a global leader making an impact in more than 170 countries, in a workplace where voices matter, contributions are rewarded and employees are inspired.
Their goal is to provide healthcare professionals with innovative infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of hospital acquired infections.
The position: This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Implementation Specialist to join the team covering the North Thames area. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits. You will be responsible for clinical sales support, implementation of the complete Healthcare portfolio and implementation and education of compliance enhancing programmes. You will also develop appropriate strategies to address and deliver training for customers.
Why should you apply?
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals.
- Carve out a long-term, advanced career path in the healthcare division.
- Work in a flexible, independent environment where you will plan your own schedule.
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology.
Basic salary: £42,000
Area Working: North London/ Thames - Watford, Middlesex, Harrow, Enfield, North London, Oxford, Luton, High Wycombe, Slough, Reading, East London, Ilford, Romford, Southend, Chelmsford
Products: Infection prevention - hand hygiene, instrument reprocessing and environmental hygiene and surgical solutions - Equipment Drapes, Radiation Protection, Surgical Temperature Management
- You will ideally have either been a Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner in the past and have since moved into more of a commercial/sales position. Infection Prevention and Theatre Nurses will be of particular interest and other clinical backgrounds will also be considered.
- You could be currently working in a similar role such as a Clinical Specialist or Nurse Advisor within a surgical or infection prevention setting.
- Any experience of training staff in a clinical environment would be beneficial.
- You must be self-drive, adaptable and highly motivated. Good communication and presentation skills are essential for this role, along with the capability to problem solve. You will have a strong attention to detail and be an innovative thinker.
- This position involves conducting on-site audits and facilitating installations.
- You will interact with a variety of clinical settings, within the NHS and private sector hospitals, including operating rooms, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs and ambulatory surgical centres.
- You will be responsible for the training of clinical staff and support during trial stage across the healthcare portfolio.
- You will observe and document product usage and practice patterns in the wider hospital setting.
- The role includes participating in the development of actions plans to improve clinical practice and patient satisfaction.
- You will be required to support the Account Executive in sales calls when needed, as well as providing clinical support to Sales Representatives and customers on the infection prevention and surgical solutions portfolio.
- An important aspect of the position is professional education, so you will have the responsibility of delivering educational presentations at hospitals.
Benefits: Car. Pension and healthcare (after 6 months), flexible benefits scheme, mobile, laptop