Company: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leading independent specialists in digital x-ray systems, dynamic navigation and intraoral camera equipment. The company offers digital radiography start-up packages, and comprehensive service and support plans.
Position: Reporting to the General Manager, this is a nationwide role responsible for the sales growth of;
- Dental x-ray equipment (principally Diagnostic and Imaging Equipment) and related consumables to private clinics and major hospitals.
- Dynamic Navigation for dental implantation to private clinics and major hospitals.
- The Company’s “Service & Support Plans” to private clinics.
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company.
- There is a degree of ongoing business close to fruition.
- You will be the first in the sales team so there is plenty of opportunity for progression.
Basic Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Bonus: £6k - £8k uncapped (based on KPIs initially)
Area working: National role - business in Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow etc. but the majority of established business is Southern England
Products: Digital X-Ray and Intraoral camera equipment for dental and a Dynamic Navigation system for dental implantation
You must be able to bring drive and enthusiasm to the role as well as being open-minded and willing to learn and adopt new skills. You will be organise time-effective planning for maximum return on company and personal time. You should be flexible in terms of working hours and travel; overnight stays, etc. To be successful in this role, you will possess team working skills, commercial awareness, interpersonal skills and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Building sales using a variety of strategies and sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales in private clinics and major hospitals.
- Networking with customers and building relationships.
- Make “virtual” and in-person sales presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Follow up customer enquiries – by return.
- Train end users on new products/systems.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set out by the General Manager.
- Collating, analysing and interpreting data.
- Undertake relevant training for equipment and personal development.
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions (Consultative selling).
- Contact/meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Liaise with office to compile quotations and follow through to close of sale.
- Arranging appointments (“Virtual” and face-to-face) with potential customers to sell products and develop business.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers
- Create “Service & Support Plan” quotations for new and existing customers.
- Liaise with office and engineering teams.
- Analyse competitor activities and assess opportunities for business development.
- Work with General Manager to compile sales strategies for targeting large accounts.
- Demonstrate products to existing and new customers.
- Attend and support trade exhibitions and industry event sand conferences to build business and expand knowledge.