The company: Established in 2000, they have achieved stellar growth recognised by top business awards including 2 Queen’s Award for Enterprise. They are at the forefront of innovative medical lifesaving equipment, with a focus upon Automated External Defibrillators and automatic CPR machines covering multiple industries.
The range has won numerous awards and come top in independent studies as the easiest, most reliable, and simplest medical devices of their class in the market.
Their vision is to be a world market leader and achieving top-level results along with having fun is what they're about. Their success is driven by standing out in the market and they are inspired to make a difference. They continue to grow at an astonishing rate whilst also delivering strong profits. They are looking for 250% growth by the end of 2020.
The position: As a Regional Sales Manager reporting into the Head of Global Sales, you will be selling the range of Defibrillators into the UK market targeting large organisations such as sports clubs.
Why should you apply?
- They GUARANTEE you a stimulating, challenging and rewarding time.
- It's a great place to work for high achievers.
- What makes it such a unique place to work is their high-performing culture. It’s based on a combination of personal performance, teamwork and support.
- They are a fast paced performance driven organisation that’s determined to be the best in the world – no compromise.
Basic salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Bonus: £500 - £1,000 per month - open ended
Area working: UK
Products: Range of Defibrillators
Ideally you will have experience working in a technical/ medical role with B2B sales along with evidence of beating financial targets and KPI’s. You should have an entrepreneurial mind set with evidence of new idea and solutions suggestions and self-development. You should be passionate about helping customers and improving their business. You will be dynamic, authoritative, engaging and have the ability to maximise the value from every minute of selling time. You must be high in energy and commercially astute, with the ability to handle objections, negotiate and close business deals. Up-selling, cold-calling and cross-selling skills are important, and you must be confident presenting.
You will become an expert on new product/ service innovations in delivering UK AED and CPR machines and give customers new insights to help them improve their own business performance. You will be achieving sales targets by identifying and converting interested customers into profitable, secure purchasing accounts and ensuring sales in existing accounts are maximised. You will be creating new business for products, identify opportunities for growth in existing accounts and convert to additional sales revenue. It involves working closely with customers/ decision makers to provide support and build confidence in the use of the products. You will provide detailed marketing intelligence and feedback and become fully acquainted with all product knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Suggesting product development/ improvement to suppliers.
- Securing contracts with resellers.
- Re-negotiating contract and pricing with reseller partners.
- Negotiating special pricing request.
- Attending customer meetings and demonstrations for end users.
- Account management of reseller accounts.
- Ensuring resellers are on track for call off quantities monthly and annually.
- Training reseller sales teams.
- Supporting with bigger deals to end user.
- Ensure holding price in the market RRP.
- Ambulance service strategy in UK.
- Work with marketing regarding new ideas, promotions, website updates.
- Training end users and helping with familiarisation of the products.
- On site risk assessment and site reviews.
Benefits: Car allowance