The Company: This is an exciting opportunity to join a very well established and global market leader in the medical devices industry. They design, manufacture and sell industry leading medical devices and products that help save lives. Their products help healthcare professionals and clinicians ‘see & treat’ conditions such as bowel cancer and therefore what you will be selling has the potential to increase detection rates and ultimately save lives.
The Position: With the NHS and Private Health Care Providers under increased pressure to improve efficiency, drive productivity and improve patient outcomes, my client is looking for a remote based sales superstar to join their newly formed digital sales channel as a Digital Account Manager.
You will be a phone-based sales hunter who is comfortable cold calling and chasing down stakeholders at all levels. This should be something that excites you and the thrill of closing deals must be second nature.
The role is with a start-up division within a very well established business so you need to be comfortable with ambiguity and change. This is a 100% remote role meaning you will be based from home. There may be an expectation to travel for training and occasional team meetings.
Why should you apply?
- This is an exciting new role where you will be tasked to penetrate new and existing customers in order to win and increase sales of our market leading health products.
- If you are passionate about improving healthcare and patient outcomes, as well as interested in having sales conversations with healthcare customers, then this role could be for you.
- Industry leading training will be provided.
Basic salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Area working: Remote - candidate can be based anywhere in the UK
- You must have a proven track record and experience sales hunting / cold calling / social selling – this will need to be evidenced.
- Sales experience within medical product/services industry is a plus.
- Account Management experience where you can show how you have developed an account portfolio.
- Experience in the use of virtual/digital/remote sales techniques and with digital working methods (MS Teams / Zoom / Telephone).
- A proven track record of successful sales achievement.
- Knowledge of an effective sales process and marketing strategies.
- Experience working with CRM-tools and MS-Office applications.
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers.
- Ability to effectively engage with all levels of customers.
- Be able to cope with ambiguity and high levels of change – ‘start up’ mindset.
- Capable of selling the value of company solutions at an advanced level.
- Managing all internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- An extensive understanding of the product portfolio within the business unit (industry leading training will be provided).
- Ability to manage and sell a complex product portfolio, including technical products, e.g. within Endotherapy
- Analytical way of thinking and working to prioritise and qualify leads based on data.
- This purpose of the role is to find, engage and build relationships with NHS and Private Hospital stakeholders in order to establish interest and develop sales for the healthcare product portfolio.
- Using a ‘digital first’ mindset and strategy to support the generation of new sales pipeline and orders within the UK and Ireland region.
- Engaging and managing new/existing customers using cold calls and other strategies to develop meaningful relationships and conversations which lead to the creation of sales opportunities.
- You will be responsible for achieving an individual sales target for product sales.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities to acquire new customers.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle in line with the business unit sales strategy.
- Using a ‘remote first’ mindset, you will be required to set-up deep-dive explanations of technical products (e.g. Initially within Endotherapy).
- Negotiating and managing contracts.
- Close collaboration with colleagues in other business units, field sales, marketing and data analysis to drive the digital team agenda forward.
- Up- and cross-selling activities to an existing customer base.
- Accurately updating CRM system with accurate and detailed information following your customer interactions.
- Developing and maintaining a consistent flow of new sales opportunities through effective customer and account management.