The Organisation: This growing distribution company supply medical products across niche areas including ENT and gynaecology. With a company philosophy to be market leaders in their chosen niche areas, they have grown consistently over the last several years and have business plans in place to continue to do so. By carefully choosing sourcing the right products they have been able to take on the key players in their respective markets and successfully take business from them.
The Position: Due to consistent year on year double digit growth, they are now looking to expand their team and require a dynamic and successful, up and coming sales manager with technical medical sales experience, to look after their sales team nationally.
Why Should You Apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to step up your career into a management role.
- You will be part of a close-knit team where everyone pulls together.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
- You will be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You will be selling high quality products some of which are already market-leading in their niche.
Basic salary: to £50,000
Bonus: percentage paid on all sales over and above the previous calendar year
Area working: National
Products: ENT outpatient equipment and devices, gynae outpatient equipment and forensic equipment for SARCs
- As an experienced and highly successful medical sales professional you will now be looking to develop your management career within a growing medtech SME.
- Although some exposure to management is helpful this is very much an opportunity which is aimed at those wishing to develop their career in management.
- You should be a strong team player and someone who is hungry for success.
- You will be happy to be hands on, spending time with the reps, getting involved with the sales process as needed.
- Your previous experience of selling technical medical products into the secondary care setting will contribute to further business growth. It would be extremely helpful if you have sold similar ENT/gynaecology equipment before.
- You will be managing a team which currently consists of four reps, although as part of a growing business this number will increase, and you will recruit additional headcount to the hospital team in line with the company’s annual business plan.
- You will take full responsibility for the training, mentoring and development of all sales reps within the team and ensure they are driving high-performance results.
- You will implement and manage performance-based incentive schemes and plan and deliver hospital team meetings.
- Aside from direct man-management duties, you will also help develop a strong customer network with key stakeholders across all regions, and engage and lead in commercial discussions with hospital procurement and clinical management teams.
- You will also support all members of the sales team regarding clinical demonstrations/trials/presentations, liaise closely with various manufacturers on all product related matters and liaise closely with the Service Division on all installation matters.
- Company car: Level – BMW 5 series/E class/Jaguar XF.
- Pension: 3%
- Private health (applicable after 12 months service)
- Lunch allowance (£5 per day – taxable)