The company: This is an international family owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. The company has a range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA. Its products are the market leader in Belgium.
The position: Your responsibility as Regional Business Manager will be to increase territory sales across Hospitals in Flanders by executing a strategic plan and working to company KPI’s in conjunction with your Sales Manager.
Why should you apply?
- The company help people live the life they love through developing innovative technologies and bringing these to patients across the globe.
- They expect you to show grit, to take ownership of your initiatives, to go for it and they guarantee that you will then appreciate the result of your work, whether individually, as a team or company-wide. You will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can-do attitude drives sustainable growth.
- They offer a flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
- They also offer you development opportunities and the challenge to take on a key role in establishing the company purpose to patients and in its growth.
Basic salary: €50,000 - €55,000
Area working: Flanders, Belgium
Products: Wound Care - Advanced Skin Healing
You must be a driven individual with a passion for patient centric wound care. You will be of Graduate calibre with excellent English skills and have some sales experience, ideally in medical sales. You must have a real drive and passion for the wound care market and have carried out in-depth research. You should have an excellent work ethic and a strong knowledge of the industry and the role. You need to be organised and demonstrate structure with a hard work ethic. You should also have a competitive nature to achieve your targets and goals for managing your territory.
- Proactively promote and sell brands across the acute sector to Hospitals, Specialist, KOL’s and Large NH’s.
- Proactive consultancy of new and existing customers in respective assigned region, and realisation of customers’ needs and requirements
- Execution of all sales activity from new product introduction such as instruction and presentation to customers
- Effectively manage sales calls: sales analysis and commercial awareness together with excellent negotiation, presentation and business management skills
- Development of individual sales strategy in line with company strategy and market conditions
- Proactive analysis of market trends and developments (observes, analyses and reports need, concerns and opinions of accounts and decision makers and gather market intelligence, competitive intelligence and general market dynamics information) as well as competitor’s developments to ensure competitive edge in market
- Increase sales and market share through your desire for success
- Build relationships with existing and new key opinion leaders
- Support the sales manager with training and coaching activities
- Representation at appropriate congresses and fairs
- Car and fuel card
- Medical insurance, subscription for family members possible at charge of employee
- Group and pension assurance
- 20 legal days holiday
- Other Benefits: Mobile, tablet, reimbursement internet, group insurance paid by the company, daily allowance