The company: This is the market leader in women health industry with three different divisions, all offering unparalleled diagnostic and treatment solutions. In the regulated markets where businesses are awarded on a tender basis, their capability to win the deal comes from seamless combination of Customer solution definition (Commercial and Technical content) together with flawless execution of all tender requirements (Administrative content and process).
The position: The main responsibility of Application and Training lead is to support the Diagnostic Solutions business in cytology- and molecular biology laboratories via distribution partners. The role, in history more originated from a direct ‘hands-on’ application specialist function, should transform over time into a more leading and coordinating role with responsibilities to train and lead external or internal application specialists as well as sales representatives in technical aspects. Thus, in order to reach a level of self-sufficiency in the various distributor regions.
Why should you apply?
- There has never been a more exciting time to join. Bright people, working together to pioneer advances in human health care, have created their success.
- It is new technology which is exciting and it is a challenge role for someone with entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will gain international exposure.
- They are growing rapidly with a strong emphasis on EMEA.
- Their work atmosphere is stimulating, innovative and customer focused.
- You will be provided with state-of-the art tools and technology, a collaborative and passionate work environment and the ability to make a dramatic difference in the world of healthcare.
Basic salary: EUR: 70,000 – 80,000
Area Working: International, but must based 100 km radius to a HUB airport (Zurich, Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels etc). - Travel across Europe, Israel, Africa, Russia, Baltics
Product: Diagnostics division - cytology, molecular and perinatal testing
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Education: BS/BA in related discipline or comparable qualification.
- Relevant knowledge and working experience in diagnostic products and systems applications.
- Product management and clinical applications experience.
- Key working relationships: Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
- Demonstrated abilities for strategic skills in customer presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and advise without direct authority a distributor network in a diverse territory.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a self-driven manner.
- Field experience in a directly related diagnostic area with documented success.
- Ability to travel > 50% of the time.
- Effectively transfer the company's message to all distributors and end users in the mentioned region.
- Actively support the sales team by maintaining core business, increasing usage, and prospecting new customers together with the distribution partners.
- Creating and building the distributor training network.
- Giving help to develop a forecast in cooperation with the back offices.
- Effectively interact with all relevant stakeholders to effect conversion to the products via technical Service/logistics/finance/Regulatory Affairs/QA&QC.
- Partner with marketing department to support the development and execution of marketing programs and sales materials in collaboration with the back officeAttend local and national professional trade shows and events and promote products to all distributors as well as end users.
- Together with appointed distributor specialist, conduct training an awareness seminars.
- Make sure, together with the back office, all necessary partners are timely managed for installations at point of use in the countries.
- Be responsible for registration of relevant products in the targeted countries and liaise with R/A.
- Monitor and report market changes and suggest solution to the management.
- Assist Scientific Affairs for in country scientific and marketing trials.