Location: North West, Manchester, Liverpool. May include some work in Birmingham, but the majority of the time will be in the North West.
Product: Singe use bronchoscope
Who you’ll be working for:
- Starting in 2006, this surgical company design and manufacturer single-use flexible video bronchoscopes. They conceived and continue to develop tomorrow’s innovations in single-use endoscopy. Driven by innovation, they consider it their mission to provide healthcare professionals with quality solutions to the benefit of their patients.
- The new generation bronchoscopes are the result of 2 years of R&D with established physicians and they address the needs and challenges facing healthcare professionals with an innovative design.
- You will be joining a newly created team in the UK and as such will need to use your knowledge of the buying process as well as a can-do attitude and business development skills to build relationships with key customers throughout the North West.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Great products which have been well endorsed by clinicians.
- Ground floor opportunity with a company who are coming direct to the UK market for the first time, so you’ll have the opportunity to grow with the business.
- Friendly, family feel privately owned company with a culture of supportive but autonomous working.
- The opportunity to help establish a new company in the UK with responsibility for your own territory, business and contacts.
- Excellent development and growth opportunities.
- Great pipeline of products with another new product due next year.
What you’ll be doing:
- This is one of the first sales role within a new company to the UK, so you’ll be developing the business from scratch and establishing this organisation’s single-use bronchoscope as the scope of choice in the hospitals on your patch.
- You’ll be networking with a range of stakeholders in order to convert those accounts currently using single use bronchoscopes as well as converting those currently using reusable scopes.
- Stakeholders you will be selling to include Procurement, Anaesthetists, Intensivists, Pulmonologists, Respiratory Consultants.
Here’s what you need:
- With sound experience of selling medical devices into the acute setting you'll have either sold into, or worked in theatre, anaesthetics or ITU and have a demonstrable track record of achieving results.
- You’ll understand the purchasing and procurement landscape of the NHS and how to make an impact.
- As someone who is skilled at developing new business you'll be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously and make things happen.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in a similar product area.
- Any pre-existing contacts within key decision-making stakeholders in the hospitals on territory
Basic Salary: Negotiable depending on contacts and experience but as a guide c £50- 58k
Bonus: £24k OTE
Car policy: £600pm car allowance
You might be feeling a little underchallenged in your current role. Perhaps as a result of your success, you’re feeling that you’ve achieved as much as you can on your patch and are yearning for a role where you can really put your business development skills to use and see something grow!