Location: Scotland and North East
Product: Suction and Oxygen Therapy Equipment, Central Medical Gas and Homecare.
Who you’ll be working for:
The founders this company had a vision to design develop and manufacture Suction and Oxygen Therapy products to meet the needs of healthcare professionals around the world. The company quickly gained a reputation for producing quality products backed up with outstanding customer service and with the core belief of adding real value to patient outcomes. The company’s success in the UK is complemented by a rapidly growing international business.
They only partner with organisations that share their passion for delivering quality products to hospitals and other healthcare facilities supported by excellent customer care. As the company looks to the future its continued growth and success is based on maintaining the core principles set out by the founders nearly 40 years ago.
Today it prides itself as the market leading company within the UK Suction and Oxygen Therapy market, with the determination to remain healthcare's number one company of choice.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Market leading company with over 40 years in the UK market
- Rapidly growing international business
- Opportunity for you to grow into the role and progress
- Established territories, dominating the market
What you’ll be doing:
- This role is with a market leading manufacturer of oxygen therapy products. As one of eight reps across the UK you will be selling a range of oxygen therapy and suction equipment which is used throughout the hospital.
- Stakeholders selling to: Predominantly Hospital focused, with some work with the Ambulance service and Homecare services – the target area is clinical engineering departments, Procurement, Estates Departments and Private hospitals and the main contacts are Respiratory nurse prescribers, EBME staff and Procurement
Here’s what you need:
- You should have previous experience of selling medical devices to the NHS.
- Ideally you will have a degree or higher education equivalent, and be competitive, determined and motivated.
- Capital sales experience is beneficial.
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
Bonus: 12% on target earnings with accelerators so OTE up to 20%
Car policy: Company car - hybrid
Benefits: Pension 6% contribution