Job Ref: 1710-16
The Company: My client is committed to improving lives through medical technologies and solutions. They continually seek to accelerate and advance their ability to create meaningful innovations for hospitals, health systems, and healthcare providers so they can deliver the best care possible to patients and their families around the world.
The Position: Managing accounts within an assigned region in a professional pro-active manner. Adopting a consultative approach with internal and external customers. The role involves you building strong ethical business relationships with the customer ensuring increased usage of products and secure new business within the marketplace.
Why Should You Apply?
- Driven, dynamic individuals with Theatre/ITU sales experience.
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets.
- Career-focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
- Bonus: 30-35%
You will be an experienced healthcare territory manager with a successful and proven track record in critical care sales. Candidates with experience of selling equipment to ITU, CCU, HDU or theatres would be of particular interest.
- Proven, consistent and successful medical devices sales/training track record with demonstrable Account Management skills.
- Ability to learn and understand complex clinical product knowledge and clinical data.
- Must be self-motivated to drive ideas and develop business opportunities.
- Natural ability to spot a business opportunity; able to persuade and influence others.
- Used to working independently with a high competency in time management.
- Able to build and maintain strong business and customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound presentation skills in order to educate and demonstrate products to a variety of clinical audiences.
- A thorough understanding of the NHS purchasing structure.
Candidates will be selling the company’s products to hospitals throughout the territory, with the main contacts being Intensivists, Anaesthetists, ITU nursing staff and the Procurement/Business Managers. Additional duties:
- To perform routine follow up visits to customers and potential customers.
- To either lead or be actively involved in pre-purchase trials and evaluations, as well as instigation of product conversions.
- To plan, discuss and execute sales and training activities alongside territory partners.
- Submit all administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with team procedures to Line Manager.
- Completion of defined call reports, customer records and corporate information within the reporting system, utilizing Sales Force.com (eg. SFDC) in its entirety.
- Play an active role within the team by providing market and competitor intelligence, feedback on local trends and working towards agreed objectives with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Attendance at both internal and external meetings, workshops and exhibitions as required, which may include some out of hours working from time to time.
- Jobholder will comply with company values on Health, Safety, Environmental and Business Conduct and will adhere to all Corporate and local policies, practices and procedures.
- To keep the company in high regard with customers by professional behaviour at all times in line with the ethical policy.
Patient Monitoring, Brain Monitoring, Capnography, Ventilation.