The Company: My client is committed to patient success and has spent the last decade developing solutions to change lives every single day. Their mission is to optimize patient outcomes, surgical reproducibility, and procedural efficiency of minimally disruptive techniques by systematically imparting new technology and procedural best practices. The cornerstone of their education and training program is the hands-on cadaver lab in state-of-the-art facilities.
The Position: This role involves managing the company's sales representatives throughout the region. You should have previous experience of selling to Spinal surgeons, have a pre-existing list of contacts and be able to demonstrate your career successes to date.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent basic salary and bonus potential.
- Opportunity to work in a niche market therapy area.
- Opportunity to manage the territory with autonomy.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Yorkshire & Teesside
Products: Spinal Implants
- This role involves selling their spinal products to surgeons in theatre.
- Accelerate revenue and market penetration for all products in the territory while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- You will be responsible for achieving the sales revenue and product mix requirements for the territory.
- Execute the sales plan and thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process.
- Acquire clinical competency skills with all products to assure role of sales expert in an elite sales force. Surgical case coverage is required, with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to surgeon and patient.
- My client is looking for experienced medical devices professional who has sold a highly technical product to a very complex customer chain.
- They are particularly interested in candidates who have been award winners in their company's sales teams, finished within the Top 3 and have shown serious progression over time.
- You must be gregarious, warm and friendly who can form relationships quickly with people at every level of an organization. People who are comfortable presenting to junior nurses and to hospital department directors.
- You must be very professional but have a great sense of humour and be someone who is a self-starter. They have to be able to sell and show they have been able to sell on their own. The company are keen to attract people with start-up mentality who crave challenge and push for substantial bonuses and not happy just ticking along.