My client is a worldwide leader in orthopaedic surgery and has an enviable reputation for providing innovative, state-of-the-art trauma fixation products to orthopods worldwide. They are looking for an experienced medical sales professional to enhance the delivery of their sales and marketing strategies throughout the territory.
Basic salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Bonus: £20,000 commission (uncapped)
Area working: West Midlands and North Wales
Products: Trauma/External Fixation for Spine and Extremities / Biologics / Bone Growth Stimulation
- Selling to hospitals on territory, the main contacts will be orthopaedic surgeons, nursing staff and fracture clinics.
- Promote and sell agreed products to the customer base within the defined territory.
- Supply product and clinical information to the customer which will promote/achieve the optimum usage and sales of the agreed products
- Provide all necessary training for the customer to facilitate the usage and sale.
- Plan and manage time and resources to optimise effective selling time.
- Keep detailed records of each customer, key named individuals and all relevant demographic and sales data.
- Maintain detailed knowledge and awareness of the competition at individual hospital/regional level.
- Maintain effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers in each account.
- Ensure timely and effective feedback on sales opportunities and risks to the existing business, together with feedback on opportunities relevant to the company’s future growth.
- Ensure that all workshop stock relevant to the carrying out of company business is cared for in line with the guidelines produced by the company.
- Liaise with the QA department regarding any quality issues raised by customers.
You will be a successful, driven medical sales territory manager, with a demonstrable track record of success within the surgical/consultant led setting. Ideally, you will have sold Orthopaedic/Trauma products to orthopaedic surgeons, although this is not essential. Other side of surgeon/Theatre based sales experience will also be considered equally.