Technical & Quality Director
Summary: A well-established company who strives to continually offer their customers the latest products to the market, they have numerous divisions covering multiple therapy areas and are a recognised brand within each market.
Basic salary: £50,000
Area working: Commutable to Staffordshire office
Products: Patient/Fluid/Blanket warming products and Neonatal - heal lancets, breast pumps, baby warmers
- Degree level education in Electronics.
- Minimum of 10 year's experience at Senior Manager / Director level.
- Currently managing a department with responsibility to Board Level.
- Experience of working with Medical equipment/hospital EBME Departments.
- Experienced in quality management and product compliance systems.
- Managing the Technical Service Department with 2 engineers reporting.
- Performing diagnostics & equipment repairs to all equipment sold by CMS.
- Promoting the Technical Service Department to all customers.
- Responsible for the profitability of the Department, maximising Service Department revenues.
- Responsible for all interaction with the MHRA or Hospitals regarding any Adverse Incident Reports, and dialogue with the Manufacturers.
- Auditing the suitability of suppliers of Technical Equipment and their equipment.
- Ensuring all suppliers and equipment are UK legislation compliant.
- Working alongside the Medical Sales Director to promote the business and the submission of Equipment Tenders.
- Knowledge of 3rd Edition CE Medical Devices.
- Experience of CE marking of Medical Devices Class 1 & Class 2a.
- Responsibility for the correct instigation and operation all of the Company Quality Systems ISO9000 & ISO13485.
- Knowledge of key standards for Consumer Products (baby/plastics).
- Responsibility for auditing Supplier Quality Systems to ensure compliance with CMS requirements.