Part Time Territory Manager (3 days/week)
- A rare part time vacancy has arisen!
- My client specialises in the research, development and marketing of specialist healthcare products in sexual health, nutrition and renal care.
Basic salary: £25,000 (£40,000 pro rata based on 3 days/week)
Area Working: East and West Midlands
Product / Service: Nutrition, Sexual Health
- Reach objectives and sales targets outlined in the territory business plan at the beginning of the year and updated quarterly through the cycle brief.
- Promote and sell the product as outlined in the cycle brief.
- Promote the portfolio of products through appropriate national and regional formularies, Area Prescribing Committees, hospital formularies and PCTs.
- Find, develop and network a core group of key opinion leaders as well key influencers in both the hospital and primary care environments including (as appropriate): Consultants, Specialist Registrars, hospital pharmacists, specialist GPs, PCT prescribing pharmacists, health visitors and nurses.
Track record in medical sales, a knowledge of secondary care and ‘health economy’ accounts (e.g. PCTs) in the relevant territory would be beneficial.