The Company: This dynamic, well-established company is a leading supplier and manufacturer of medical and surgical devices. Their product ranges extend across many therapeutic specialities, including vascular access, neonatology and enteral feeding. They have built their business by providing innovative, high quality, competitively priced products which enable their customers to offer best practice solutions to their patients.
The Position: They are now looking for a dynamic medical sales person, with experience in haemodynamic monitoring to cover their South London territory.
Why Should You Apply?
- Genuine career development opportunities with a history of growing talent in-house.
- With a new product coming to market, you will be involved in a large product launch for a market leader.
- You will be working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Basic salary: Competitive
Benefits: car, pension, healthcare
Area working: South London
Products: Clinical Disposables - Central Lines, Infusion pumps and cardiac output monitor
- You will be responsible for achievement of area sales targets and development of all major accounts on the territory.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the NHS environment, hospital buying process, tender process and NHS hierarchy.
- You will be selling the range of critical care products to a wide range of customers and departments which include Procurement, Wards, Critical Care, Infection Control, Clinical Governance, Emergency Unit, IV Nursing Teams, Anaesthetics, Theatres, Maternity, Day Surgery Unit, Special Care Baby Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Practice Development Team, OPAT Teams. The majority of your time will be spent selling to NHS Hospitals.
- You will be an experienced medical sales representative, with a proven and demonstrable track record.
- You should have knowledge of haemodynamic monitoring and experience in selling cardiac monitoring.
- A nursing background would be highly advantageous.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of the NHS, the promotion of medical products and the procurement process.
- Experience of selling into key areas of the hospital ITU/Theatres/Procurement is necessary, and any experience of managing contracts and tenders is ideal.