The Company: My client pushes the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. They challenge themselves and others to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. Founded in 1949, they are now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide.
The Position: This is a Nurse Advisor/Clinical Support role dedicated to the South East (M25) region. You should have a drive to succeed, a Clinical background in Gynaecology and an outgoing personality
Why Should You Apply?
- You will receive excellent product training.
- The opportunity to work for a market leader and in a committed team.
- Personality and drive are more important.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: South East (not within the M25)
Products: Gynaecology (Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal System)
This opportunity to join this exciting new division. Within this role, you will be working in co-operation with the Sales Development Manager in order to achieve regional business objectives and financial targets. This exciting role will involve clinical support across the territory and focus on optimizing existing service efficiency and support the development of new Ambulatory/Outpatient services.
- Enable account independence and sales growth via a structured clinical support and educational program.
- Develop training plan/packages tailored for each healthcare discipline in both existing and new accounts
- Increase and deliver product and disease technical knowledge at a standard higher than the marketplace to healthcare professionals and patients.
- Supporting HCP's who are starting up new or developing existing outpatient operative hysteroscopy services to increase access for patients suffering from abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Supporting relevant local and national educational courses
- Compliance with sales administration requirements which include upkeep of an accurate CRM database and logging of daily activities.
- Effectively be able to give professional and updated clinical advice in order that HCP's can use the entire portfolio of products
- Continually develop one's own knowledge and skills within operative hysteroscopy
- Registered Nurse with knowledge of the Gynaecology/Women's Health Speciality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with HCP's.
- Highly motivated, focused and have the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to act in a timely order to achieve set objectives of the role both clinically and business related.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Full driving licence.