- This is an opportunity for a commercially-minded Graduate to work for a recently new and rapidly growing UK division of an established wound-healing company.
- They are a forward-thinking organisation and are expanding into upcoming, exciting wound care markets.
- It is a fantastic chance someone at the start of their career to earn a lucrative salary as well as receiving comprehensive training and support.
- Please note the start date for this opportunity is April 2018.
Basic salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Area working: South London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire
Products: Wound Care - Advanced Skin Healing
- You will be selling the company’s wound care products throughout the territory.
- The products are sold to Hospitals and the Community, with the customers being Vascular Consultants and Specialist Nurses, Tissue Viability Nurses and District Nurses.
- A key part of the role will be developing the business by winning new customers including GPs, Hospitals, Wound Networks.
- You will maintain and expand these accounts through referrals of existing customers and build long-term relationships.
- You will be giving sales presentations, training and educating customers, stakeholders and new colleagues on products.
- The role will include maintaining and enlarging commercial contracts with crucial key clients to continue the growth of turnover.
- It is important to continuously keep up to date with the evolution and development of the wound care market.
You will be of Graduate calibre and ideally have some sort of sales or life experience since University. You must have a strong desire to get into medical sales and have carried out in-depth research such as shadowing to prove this. You should have an excellent work ethic and a strong knowledge of the industry and the role.