My client is a leading supplier of dermatology and wound care products and is dedicated to making effective dermatological treatments available to healthcare professionals and patients for a wide range of skin conditions and wounds. By working with partner companies who are leaders in their respective fields and markets, they are able to offer innovative and valuable treatments across a range of dermatological conditions.
Basic salary: £28,000 - £33,000 + £2k rise after probationary period
Area Working: Lancashire, Merseyside and Cumbria
Product / Service: Wound care
- You will be selling the company's products throughout the sales territory.
- The products are sold to hospitals and the community (80% of the business is in the community, and this is where you will spend most of your time), with the main customers being TVNs, District Nurses and Podiatrists (the main client base) as well as Vascular Consultants (only seen occasionally) and Specialist Nurses.
- The majority of successful people in the company have come from a sales background but not necessarily medical or more specifically wound care.
- Any sales experience will be considered as long as you have an excellent work ethic.
- RGNs (any healthcare professionals) or Graduates (with a relevant degree) looking to break into the industry will also be considered if you have thoroughly researched the industry and the role.