13-month maternity cover contract.
The Company: With its products and solutions primarily for ophthalmology, my client helps drive progress in medicine and assists doctors all over the world in enhancing their patients' quality of life. my client has multiple divisions in their company and this role is part of their IOL and equipment division.
The role: Working in a territory which is performing well against target for the year, this role is looking for either an experienced Ophthalmic Salesperson or a theatre sales person who has the ability to transition into the ophthalmic sector. You will be tasked with achieving and exceeding territory sales targets in each section of the product range and as a whole.
Why Should You Apply?
- Niche market therapy area
- Great benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities
Basic salary: c£38,000 + bonus
Area working: Reading, Guildford, Surrey, Sussex, Kent and Southend
Products: Ophthalmic Surgical Products - IOLs & OVDs
- You will be responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territory for all hospitals and customers for the Ophthalmic IOL's and OVDs including demonstrations of equipment, qualification and execution of leads, maintaining region and account intelligence and communicating market trends and for achieving sales target.
- Responsible for planning and forecasting sales activity, POs and implementation and training on the product range.
- Responsible for implementing marketing/field requirements for the provision of existing and new Products in line with Sales and Marketing plans.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of solutions managed in part by PSM's through commercial solutions including leveraging efficiency and cost-saving proposals to develop subsequent surgical product supply contracts.
- Proven sales record in Ophthalmic Surgical sales ideally, however other Theatre sales experience who are looking to get into Ophthalmic sales will also be considered.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of staff within NHS or Private Hospitals quickly.