Are you an experienced Theatre sales professional looking for a clinically focused, hands-on sales role? My client has an excellent opportunity within their Surgical Team selling Hernia Mesh, Sutures and Liquid Tissue Adhesive. This is a very competitive market worth over £15 billion and our clients are looking for a dynamic and hungry individual to drive the business forward.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Benefits: bonus, car, pension, healthcare
Area working: East Anglia
Products: Liquid Tissue Adhesive, Haemostats, Sutures, Collagens & Hernia Mesh
- Sell the wound closure and sealant product range to customers within the UK theatres.
- Develop flagship accounts within each key area of usage such as Laparoscopic theatres.
- Widen the portfolio of products taken by existing customers.
- Achieve the company’s sales targets within the agreed geographical territories.
- Identify and manage conversion and protection tactics for all accounts on the territory.
- Identify and manage account added value tactics to increase account sales value.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all KDM’s within accounts including Surgeon level, clinical leads, trainers and procurement officers.
- Optimise sales contact time ensuring that support data flows routinely from marketing and accounts avail themselves of all contemporary training and support materials.
- Facilitate the wound closure lead brand strategy detailing devices and adopting Features and Benefits selling to drive innovation and promote tissue adhesive use.
- Develop a network of account advocates and product champions along with education link contract and train the trainer's contacts.
- Develop regional peer group and links into any relevant educational and professional bodies present on the territory.
Ideally, you will have experience of selling medical products into theatre. Ideally, you will have managed/planned a large territory previously and be able to demonstrate your sales successes. Any experience of selling hernia, haemostats or sutures would be a distinct advantage.