Join a company which has the UK distribution rights for innovative wound care products and anti-embolism hosiery. All of their products have been chosen to offer the best overall value to the NHS, measured by patient outcomes and overall cost-effectiveness. Many of the products they represent have become market leaders in the UK.
The aim of the role is to make sure both NHS clinicians and payors are aware of the value this product can offer both to patients and to the NHS budgets.
Why Should I Apply?
- This company are growing rapidly and this is your chance to become part of a winning team working as a Key Account Manager.
- You will be selling a unique, active wound healing dressing containing a medicinal substance proven to heal wounds faster.
Basic salary: £40,000 - £45,00
Bonus: £10,000 - £15,000
Benefits: Car, pension, healthcare (after probationary period)
Area Working: National, however, the ideal candidate would live/work within Manchester/Leeds/Leicester/Birmingham area.
Product / Service: A unique, active wound healing dressing
- You will need to create the conditions for this product to be included on local formularies and featured in guidelines, combining clinical data with strong health economic arguments.
- This role will involve creating and nurturing strong relationships with senior clinicians including but not limited to TVN's, VSN's, Podiatrists, Consultants (vascular, burns, orthopaedic), Burns and plastics specialist nurses and other decision-making clinicians.
- You will also work closely with local payors and formulary board/guideline decision makers and will be centred predominantly around the North and Midlands.
- As part of the sales process, you will engage with local payors and budget holders including pharmacists, procurement managers, medicines management, medicines optimisation and other financially motivated decision makers.
- Degree educated or with an equivalent nursing qualification, you will have a minimum of four years wound care sales experience and a track record of hitting sales targets.
- Experienced in health economic discussions and using health economic models/examples, you will have strong negotiation and influencing skills and a high level of clinical knowledge to enable you to converse comfortably with senior clinicians.