The Company: My client is a multinational wound care company specialising in the manufacture and distribution of larval debridement therapy (also known as maggot therapy) products for use in chronic and hard to heal wounds. Their commitment to research, development and education, make them the first choice in wound debridement.
The Position: We’re looking for a qualified Nurse with a working knowledge of Wound Care to working in a Sales/Clinical Support capacity.
Why Should You Apply?
- A multinational company.
- Well-respected product portfolio.
- Bespoke training and development.
Area working: Ireland
Basic salary: £34,000
Products: Wound care
- The post holder is responsible for the provision of specialist and technical product support, information, education and sales based activities to customer accounts within the Primary and Secondary sector.
- The purpose of the job is to increase and maximise the product order volumes and turnover of the company.
- Understand the Company Sales & Marketing strategy and its intent, including the identification of all implied and express tasks that relate to the post holders territory and activity that are contained within the strategy.
- Understand the rolling 12-month 'territory plan' including the identification of all implied and express tasks that relate to the post holders, in particular, the key objectives, activities, timescales and responsibility.
- Delivery of territory sales targets.
- Effective and efficient day-to-day management, administration and reporting of activity in line with the work-plan direction agreed with and provided by the Business Development Manager in relation to the relevant Territory Plan.
- Provision of specialist and technical product support, information and education to customer accounts within a defined Sales territory including both Primary and Secondary sector organisations.
- Provide direct and timely feedback to the Business Development Manager to support the identification of 'sales' opportunities.
- Participate in weekly Territory Planning meetings/calls with the Business Development Manager.
- Maintain a full and current knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Represent the best interests of the Company internally and externally in a professional, supportive and courteous manner.
- Timely maintenance and administration of information databases.
- You will have previous nursing experience with excellent knowledge of the UK wound care market and its key players and products with knowledge and experience of wound care management pathways.
- You will have a comprehensive clinical knowledge of diseases such as wound care, as well as an ability to understand, interpret and apply clinical information.
- You will have a proven track record of providing specialist and technical product support, information and education to customer accounts within a defined sales territory including both Primary and Secondary sector organisations.